Tests for FDR
Need to check if the following is consistent with DFB's list.
Before tests: ensure all software used for tests has been committed to the
- Check velocity ramping under VME control by moving fixed distances (plus and minus): 4mm, 10mm, 20mm, 50mm 100mm 200mm 500mm 2m.
- Test tracking at rates of (plus and minus) 0.1mm/s, 0.2mm/s, 0.4mm/s, 0.8mm/s and then 1 to 15mm/s in increments of 1mm/s.
- Test tracking at constant accelerations up to 1.25 micron/s^2. Test reversing direction while tracking.
- Test response to fringe tracking offsets.
- Repeat two constant velocity tracking tests (1mm/s and 10mm/s) with steering loop closed and actuating (may need to force actuation). After metrology alignment:
- Check slewing and tracking for a subset of above velocities.
- Check shear loop operation.
- Repeat tracking tests with all loops closed.
Attachments for MROIDelayLine.DraftTestList
Click here to upload file to attach to this page.