General things to do:
- Get lid on trolley
- Get limits fitted and working
- Get inductive power to trolley
- Get datum working (with final hardware)
- DONE - Re-align metrology
- Install accelerometers
- Install thermometers
- Inspect system for thermal hot spots and arrange suitable heatsinking.
Things for MF to fix/do:
- Reduce local loop bandwidth and increase gain to get stiff cats eye during slew.
- Check frequency response in local and metrology loop and set position feedforward gain to reduce catseye frequency to ~0.5 Hz
- Check acceleration limit in PMAC
- Get PMAC status messages working
- Enable PMAC limits when limit switches available.
- Write PMAC PLC routine to handle velocity limit (not vital for FDR)
- Install new pre-amp pcb at test (not vital for FDR)
Things for EBS to fix/do:
- Get PMAC status messages working
- Get drive motor amp status indicators working (not vital for FDR)
- Get I^2C interface working (not vital for FDR)
- Configure Wi-Fi link and test using coax cable
- Procure bolometric camera for thermal tests
- Document trolley software
- Document trolley computer, focus, tip-tilt, analogue interfaces, PMAC interface
- Document shear system
Things for JSY to fix/do:
- DONE - opdgui: Add constant acceleration trajectory
- DONE - Document workstation s/w (functional description)
- opdgui: Additional datum functionality (need to discuss with RCB)
- DONE - Check whether wkstn code runs on low-spec PC (for COAST)
Not needed for FDR:-
- DONE - Document wkstn code in comments using doxygen
- DONE - opdgui: Add shear logging controls
- DONE - opdgui: Proper GUI subsystem status display using checkbuttons etc.
- DONE - opdgui: Add facility to set open-loop tip-tilt & steering positions
- DONE - opdgui: display latest svn revision in application
- DONE - Restructure code to facilitate provision of alternate control interfaces within tabbed GUI
- DONE - opdgui: change system SM identifier from "WKTSN" to "SYSTEM"
- DONE - opdgui: About dialog
- DONE - opdgui: tooltips
- DONE - wkstn s/w configuration system
- DONE - opdgui: Add facility to display/change intra-night offset
- DONE - opdgui: Display controls when VME disconnected
- opdgui: Display small velocities in mm/s, small jitter etc. in nm (OR spin buttons?)
- opdgui: Add facility to log subsystem warning/error messages
- test_controller: Use DGUi
- Document agreed units conventions
- wkstn s/w user manual
- wkstn s/w programmer manual
- update coding standards doc
Things for XS to do:
- Complete the 2D detail and 2D assembly drawings of the pipe support, anchor and their interfaces with pipe for NMT's test rig. (20 2D drawings will be provided in the first instance without including the drawings of the jig, which is used for drilling the Dowel holes at the pipe ends - another about 6 drawings I guess. Maybe to be sent the next time)
- Get the temporary top shell of the trolley done, which is used for clamping the voice coil bulkhead for our current tests, and fix it in place. (Peter said that he could start the work on Tuesday next week after he completed Donald's work)
- Order the wedges after receiving quotations.
- Send the wedge frame drawing to somewhere for fabrication.
- Work on metrology layout.
- Continue the design of the front end plate of the MRO DL pipe.
- Start the design of the back end plate of the MRO DL pipe.
- Complete the 3D and 2D drawings of the front and back pipe sections (the short ones) for the NMT test rig and MRO after the switches, buffer and the pipe end plates have been fixed.
- Install the metrology windows onto the front end plate for our LB tests.
- Install the up lid of the trolley and position the clamping blocks, which are attached to the bulkhead, correctly.
- Work on the first DL pipe support for MRO, which is by the BCA wall, if it is different from the support we have done.
- Design the safety mechanism for the science beam window. (may need FEA work for pressure and force analysis)
- Based on an understanding of the "hot points" on our electro boards after our camera test, investigate the issue of thermal dissipation.
- Work on the supports and anchor near the slab edges.
Attachments for MROIDelayLine.FDRTodoLists
Click here to upload file to attach to this page.