This wiki group is for the new (April 2010) FTT/NAS & FLC contract. Please refer to the Kick-off Presentation for more information.
The three-letter abbreviations below refer to the 2nd component - document type - of our document identifier convention, see Document Management for details.
- Calendar for meetings, milestones and staff absences
- Meeting agendas, minutes and discussion material
- Document Management
- Procedures and document templates
- Technical requirement specification documents
- Documents (TRE) for review, including proposed designs
- Documents (TRE) and drawings (DWG) describing the latest hardware and software designs. Will eventually be delivered to MRO.
- Manuals (MAN) and procedures (PRO) describing how the delivered hardware and software should be setup and used.
- Interface control documents (ICD) and associated engineering drawings (DWG)
- Testing plans and reports (TRE)
- Documents from previous attempts to develop or procure the FTT system. Treat content with caution especially outdated requirement and interface specifications.
Certain FTT-related material is on the Restricted Wiki (Raven login required):
- Contract Documents
- Contract and contract-related documents
- Schedule Tracking
- Gantt charts, minutes of Schedule Tracking meetings
- Technical Notes
- Miscellaneous wiki content, documents (TEN) and test results produced during the course of our work on the FTT contract(s). Generally for internal use only.