Note: this is an
archived version which has been superseded. The current SNR
catalogue is at
- Right Ascension: 18 22 30
- Declination: -14 48
- Size (arcmin): 30×24?
- Type: ?
- Flux density at 1 GHz (Jy): 2?
- Spectral Index: ?
- Radio: Overlapping thermal and non-thermal emission, parameters uncertain.
- Point sources: Pulsar within boundary of non-thermal emission.
- Reich et al. 1986, A&A, 155, 185. Effelsberg 100-m at 4.75 GHz (2'.4), plus other observations.
Last updated: 05 APR 1993
Dave Green/MRAO, Cambridge, UK/D.A.Green@mrao.cam.ac.uk