Note: this is an
archived version which has been superseded. The current SNR
catalogue is at
- Right Ascension: 23 53 40
- Declination: +63 15
- Size (/arcmin): 80×60
- Type: S
- Flux density at 1 GHz (/Jy): 11?
- Spectral Index: 0.8?
- Radio: Distinct shell, with high polarization.
- Distance: Possible association with HI features suggests 3.6-5.2 kpc.
- Reich & Braunsfurth 1981, A&A, 99, 17. Effelsberg 100-m at 2.7 GHz (4'.4: S=4.7±0.4 Jy) and S1.4 GHz=8.0±0.8 Jy from
1.4 GHz survey data, plus HI from Maryland-Green Bank survey.
- Fesen et al. 1997, AJ, 113, 767. Optical observations.
- Lorimer et al. 1998, A&A, 331, 1002. Pulsar search.
Last updated: 13 Aug 1998
Dave Green/MRAO, Cambridge, UK/D.A.Green@mrao.cam.ac.uk