Note: this is an
archived version which has been superseded. The current SNR
catalogue is at
- Right Ascension: 06 45 40
- Declination: +00 20
- Size (/arcmin): 70?
- Type: S?
- Flux density at 1 GHz (/Jy): 15?
- Spectral Index: 0.5?
- Radio: Non-thermal source hinted by Bologna survey.
- Optical: Coincides with S284, filamentary ring with brighter central area.
- Bonsignori-Facondi & Tomasi 1979, A&A, 77, 93. Bologna at 408 MHz (4'.2×110': S=23±20% Jy).
Last updated: 29th February 1988
Dave Green/MRAO, Cambridge, UK/D.A.Green@mrao.cam.ac.uk