Note: this is an
archived version which has been superseded. The current SNR
catalogue is at
- Right Ascension: 17 13 50
- Declination: -39 45
- Size (/arcmin): 65×55
- Type: S?
- Flux density at 1 GHz (/Jy): ?
- Spectral Index: ?
- Radio: Faint emission.
- X-ray: Non-thermal, limb-brightended to W, with central source.
- Distance: Association with molecular clouds, and HII region, suggests 6 kpc.
- Koyama et al. 1997, PASJ, 49, L7. ASCA of NW.
- Slane et al. 1999, ApJ, 525, 357. ASCA and other observations.
Last updated: 23 Aug 2000
Dave Green/MRAO, Cambridge, UK/D.A.Green@mrao.cam.ac.uk