Note: this is an
archived version which has been superseded. The current SNR
catalogue is at
- Right Ascension: 22 27 30
- Declination: +60 50
- Size (/arcmin): 60×24
- Type: ?
- Flux density at 1 GHz (/Jy): 6
- Spectral Index: 0.6
Notes: Incorporates the proposed smaller remnant G106.6+2.9.
- Radio: Faint extended source, which brighter `head' to NE.
- Point sources: Pulsar in `head'.
- Pineault & Joncas 2000, AJ, 120, 3218. DRAO at 408 MHz (3'.9×3'.5: S=10.5±0.3 Jy) and 1.4 GHz
(1'.2×1'.0: S=4.9±0.6 Jy), plus HI.
- Halpern et al. 2001, ApJ, 547, 323. X-ray and radio observations of the `head'.
- Halpern et al. 2001, ApJ, 552, L125. Pulsar detection.
- Kothes et al. 2001, ApJ, 560, 236. DRAO at 1.4 GHz, including HI, plus CO and other observations.
Last updated: 26 Nov 2001
Dave Green/MRAO, Cambridge, UK/D.A.Green@mrao.cam.ac.uk