Note: this is an
archived version which has been superseded. The current SNR
catalogue is at
- Right Ascension: 23 37 00
- Declination: +61 55
- Size (/arcmin): 90×55
- Type: S
- Flux density at 1 GHz (/Jy): 6?
- Spectral Index: 0.3?
- Radio: Shell, with HII region S165 within the boundary of the remnant.
- Distance: Possible association with HI features suggests 3.0-3.8 kpc.
- Point sources: Pulsar near centre of remnant.
- Reich & Braunsfurth 1981, A&A, 99, 17. Effelsberg 100-m at 2.7 GHz (4'.4: S=3.6 Jy) and S1.4 GHz=4.4 Jy from 1.4 GHz survey
data, plus HI from Maryland-Green Bank survey.
- Kulkarni et al. 1993, Natur, 362, 135. Pulsar association.
- Fürst et al. 1993, A&A, 276, 470. Pulsar association.
- Becker et al. 1996, A&A, 306, 464. ROSAT of pulsar.
- Fesen et al. 1997, AJ, 113, 767. Optical observations.
Last updated: 13 Aug 1998
Dave Green/MRAO, Cambridge, UK/D.A.Green@mrao.cam.ac.uk