Note: this is an
archived version which has been superseded. The current SNR
catalogue is at
- Right Ascension: 18 19 20
- Declination: -18 00
- Size (/arcmin): 70×40
- Type: S?
- Flux density at 1 GHz (/Jy): ?
- Spectral Index: ?
- Radio: Amorphous emission.
- X-ray: Elongated emission.
- Optical: Filaments in S.
- Distance: Absorption indicates 2-4 kpc.
- Seward et al. 1995, ApJ, 449, 681. ROSAT detection, optical studies and observations of CO.
- Green et al. 1997, AJ, 114, 2058. Parkes 64-m OH observations.
- Koralesky et al. 1998, AJ, 116, 1323. VLA search for OH emission.
Last updated: 1 Aug 2000
detailed listings |
Dave Green/MRAO, Cambridge, UK/D.A.Green@mrao.cam.ac.uk