Note: this is an
archived version which has been superseded. The current SNR
catalogue is at
- Right Ascension: 17 13 50
- Declination: -39 45
- Size (/arcmin): 65×55
- Type: S?
- Flux density at 1 GHz (/Jy): ?
- Spectral Index: ?
- Radio: Faint emission.
- X-ray: Non-thermal, limb-brightended to W, with central source.
- Point sources: Central X-ray source.
- Distance: Association with molecular clouds, and HII region, suggests 1 kpc or 6 kpc.
- Koyama et al. 1997, PASJ, 49, L7. ASCA of NW.
- Slane et al. 1999, ApJ, 525, 357. ASCA and other observations.
- Muraishi et al. 2000, A&A, 354, L57. High energy gamma-ray detection.
- Butt et al. 2001, ApJ, 562, L167. Associated gamma-ray emission.
- Ellison et al. 2001, ApJ, 563, 191. ATCA at 1.4 GHz (46"×36"), and ASCA observations.
- Enomoto et al. 2002, Natur, 416, 823. gamma-ray observations.
- Uchiyama et al. 2002, PASJ, 54, L73. ASCA observations.
- Uchiyama et al. 2003, A&A, 400, 567. Chandra spectroscopy.
- Pannuti et al. 2003, ApJ, 593, 377. ROSAT and ASCA observations.
- Lazendic et al. 2003, ApJ, 593, L27. Chandra, XMM-Newton and other X-ray observations of central source.
- Fukui et al. 2003, PASJ, 55, L61. CO observations of surroundings.
Last updated: 23 Jan 2004
detailed listings |
Dave Green/MRAO, Cambridge, UK/D.A.Green@mrao.cam.ac.uk