Note: this is an
archived version which has been superseded. The current SNR
catalogue is at
- Right Ascension: 18 25 20
- Declination: −14 46
- Size (/arcmin): 30×24?
- Type: ?
- Flux density at 1 GHz (/Jy): 2?
- Spectral Index: ?
Notes: Has been called G16.85−1.05.
- Radio: Overlapping thermal and non-thermal emission, parameters uncertain.
- Point sources: Pulsar within boundary of non-thermal emission.
- Reich et al. 1986, A&A, 155, 185. Effelsberg 100-m at 4.75 GHz (2'.4), plus other observations.
Last updated: 13 Aug 1998
detailed listings |
Dave Green/Cambridge, UK/D.A.Green@mrao.cam.ac.uk