Note: this is an
archived version which has been superseded. The current SNR
catalogue is at
- Right Ascension: 19 16 25
- Declination: +11 09
- Size (/arcmin): 22
- Type: S
- Flux density at 1 GHz (/Jy): 4.2?
- Spectral Index: 0.4?
- Radio: Shell, brightest to the SE, poorly defined to NW.
- Fürst et al. 1987, A&AS, 69, 403. Effelsberg 100-m at 4.75 GHz (2'.4: S=2.6±0.3 Jy), plus other flux densities.
- Gorham et al. 1996, ApJ, 458, 257. Pulsar search.
Last updated: 13 Aug 1998
detailed listings |
Dave Green/Cambridge, UK/D.A.Green@mrao.cam.ac.uk