John Richer’s Homepage¶
- Professor of Physics in the Astrophysics Group within the Department of Physics of the University of Cambridge.
- Director of Undergraduate Teaching in Physics at the Cavendish Laboratory.
- Fellow of Downing College.
I teach physics courses at undergraduate level, and do research in astronomy and astrophysics. My main interests are in star formation, and millimetre astrophysics (in particular the ALMA project).
Postal Address: Astrophysics Group, Cavendish Laboratory, J J Thomson Avenue, Cambridge CB3 0HE
e: email@example.com (research, personal)
e: firstname.lastname@example.org (teaching matters)
t: +44 1223 337246 (Battcock Centre)
t: +44 1223 334854 (Downing College)
How to find me¶
- Room F26 in the Battcock Centre for Experimental Astrophysics: the location can be found on the University map, and access details can be found here
- Room T5, Downing College: map.
Web pages built 2016-11-28 17:04:47.384211