Computational Physics 2007
This page provides some additional material for the Part II Computational
Physics course. Please return here regularly to check for updates.
The contact address for this course is email@example.com.
Books and Reference Material
- Fortran 90/95 explained, Metcalf and Reid, Oxford
- Fortran 90 for Scientists and Engineers, Hahn, Arnold
- Unix in a Nutshell, Gilly, O'Reilly & Associates
- An Introduction to Computer Simulation, Woolfson and Pert, Oxford
- Computational Physics, Thijssen, Cambridge (Advanced and quite specialised)
- Computational Techniques in Physics, MacKeown & Newman, Adam Hilger
- Computer Simulation Methods, Heermann, Springer Verlag (Good for N-body methods
and Monte Carlo approach).
- Numerical Recipes in FORTRAN, 2nd Edition, Press et al. Cambridge (An advanced
text for reference).